Devices are all electronic gears that work at the infrastructure and can be connected and managed using Aitheon services. A robot is a device with an embedded controller. A camera or a switcher are devices that need a controller device to manage them. But all these are devices.
The Device Manager page allows you to check all your devices at the infrastructure, check their connections, update drivers, and apps.
Empty Device Manager Page
If you never used the Device Manager before, you can click on the Add Device button to add a device.
Device Manager Page with Added Devices
With some devices already added, the page looks like this:
Main Device Manager Page
Filter. Allows you to filter available devices by a number of criteria.
Search field.Allows you to search through the devices by names
Add Device button.Allows you to add a new device to the system.
Device Info cards. All the main information about the device is displayed here.
Info. Opens the page with detailed info about the device.
Device Info Page
Click on Info to open the Device Info page.
Main Device Info Page (top)
(1) Name. Specifies the name of the device.
(2) Current task. Contains a task the robot is performing right now.
(3) Task Queue. Lists the information about tasks in the queue.
(4) System Information. Specifies technical information about the robot.
(5) Open Core. Allows you to go to the Core and manage device nodes.
(6) Add Task. Allows youto create a taskfor the chosen robot device.