The Structure section allows you to manage floors and working areas and to create tasks for robots. Click Structure (1) to open this section.
(2) Choose a floor or add a new one.
(3) Change floor properties.
(4) Create a task for a robot.
(5) Set up areas, stations, and devices on the map.
(6) Review and manage areas list.
(7) Manage the map appearance for a clear view.
Floor Areas Tool Bar
There is a number of tools to create different types of areas on the floor on the left side of the Structure menu.
(1) Rectangle Area Tool. This tool allows you to set rectangle-shaped working areas for a robot. For example, you can mark a specific area for the robot to disinfect regularly.
(2) Polygon Working Area. Allows you to set different kinds of working areas of various complex polygon shapes for the robot. Put dots in turn to build a shape. Clicking the very first dot stops a polygon building.
(3) Rectangle Restricted Area. Allows you to set rectangle-shaped restricted areas where the robot is not allowed to work. The robot will also not be allowed to build its routes through these areas.
(4) Polygon Restricted Area. Allows you to set different kinds of restricted areas of various complex polygon shapes for the robot. The robot will not be allowed to work or build routes through these areas.
(5) Charging Station. Allows you to add a charging station for the robot on the map. You should mark the charging station`s location on the map as precisely as possible (the mark on the map should be within up to 1-meter distance from the charging station). You can attach a charging station to the specific robot in its settings.
(6) Anchor device. Puts an anchor device on the map. This device will track tag devices in its working zone - for example, when you have tags on your workers, it will track their movements. To put it on the map, you have to have it in Device Manager added.
(7) Station mark. Puts a station from their list on the map. To put it on the map, you have to have it in Stations added.
(8) Camera device. Adds IP camera devices. To put it on the map, you have to have it inDevice Manager added.
(1) Floors. This drop-down menu opens the list of all floors added to the chosen infrastructure, allowing you to choose/search for the needed floor.
(3) Create Task. Redirects you to the New Task page, which allows you to create a task in two services: Robotics and Project Manager Service.
(4) Settings. Allows you to edit floor settings.
(5) Show Legend. Shows your icons for all the signs located on the map: Charging Station, Enter Route, Exit Route.
Edit Floor Settings
You can edit your floor settings in the Floor Settings menu. To open it, click on the Settings button in the right top corner of the Top menu. The floor settings menu is the same as the Add Floormenu, except for the Replace button, which appears on the map if the floor map file has been uploaded already.
Areas Settings Bar
(1) Arrow. Allows you to expand or collapse Areas Settings Bar.
(2) Areas Icons. Shows names, types, and colors of created areas. If you can't find an area on the map, click it on the Areas Bar and it will be highlighted on the map (6).
(3) Additional options. The three dots button opens the list of actions, which can be done to areas: Add Task, Edit Area (change its name, color, and location), and Remove Area.
(4) Search field. Start typing the name of the area you need, and it'll appear in the area bar.
(5) Show/Hide map layers. You can show or hide, for example, all cameras or other objects you added there previously on the map.
(6) Area. Any area which was marked on the floor map.